Processing of personal data
- Baltic Airsoft (balticairsoft.eu) is managed by Naissaare Airsoft Camp MTÜ hereinafter (N.A.C.).
- Personal data is processed by Naissaare Airsoft Camp MTÜ, Email: email@example.com.
What information the N.A.C. collects
- Information you have provided yourself: Questions and feedback via the website. It is possible not to fill in some fields but this may limit your user experience on the website.
- Automatic information: like many other websites, the N.A.C. website uses "cookies" which store certain types of information, such as website traffic.
- Third-party information: N.A.C does NOT use any external or third-party cookies/tools to monitor the site.
How the N.A.C. uses information
- Offers, Troubleshooting, Service Improvement: the N.A.C. may use the information to make offers, troubleshoot, and better provide and improve the service to N.A.C. users.
- Personalization and Recommendations:N.A.C. may use the information to recommend relevant and interesting offers or services we provide and to personalize it to create a better user experience.
- To comply with the law and legal obligations.
- To contact you: N.A.C. may use your email or telephone number to contact you regarding N.A.C. services.
- N.A.C. only uses special cookies made for its own website and only uses its own cookies to improve the user experience of the website, keep statistics, etc.
- "Necessary only" option: used only for the functioning of the necessary page and for the convenience of the user (to keep the user logged in, the settings selected to participate in the event, the user's personalised settings).
- "Allow all" option: in addition to the necessary cookies, a statistics cookie specially made for the N.A.C. site is used.
- The N.A.C. site does not use any advertising cookies or third party cookies all of which are made specifically and exclusively for the use of this site.
- Registered users can change the cookie setting at any time.
- The processing of personal data is carried out for the purpose of the performance of a contract concluded with a customer. Processing of personal data for the performance of a legal obligation (e.g. accounting and consumer dispute resolution).
Recipients to whom the information is sent
- Personal data will be transferred to customer support for the purpose of managing purchases and purchase history and resolving customer issues.
Security and access to data
- Personal data is stored on servers located in the territory of a Member State of the European Union or in the territory of countries that have acceded to the European Economic Area.
- Access to personal data is granted to the website's employees who can access personal data in order to resolve technical issues related to the use of the website and to provide customer support services.
- The Website implements appropriate physical, organisational and information technology security measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration or unauthorised access and disclosure.
- The transfer of personal data to the website's processors takes place on the basis of contracts between the website and the processors. The processors are obliged to ensure appropriate safeguards when processing personal data.
- The event organiser will only have access to events organised by them where their username, first name and surname will be displayed. This will be used by the organiser for control purposes during the event.
Familiarisation and correction of personal data
- Personal data can be accessed and corrections can be made in the user settings of the website.
Withdrawal of consent
- If the processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of the customer's consent, the customer has the right to withdraw the consent by informing Customer Support by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- When a user of the website closes the website, the personal data will be deleted, unless such data need to be stored for accounting purposes or to resolve consumer disputes. In the case of disputes relating to payments and consumer disputes, personal data will be kept until the claim is settled or the limitation period expires. Personal data necessary for accounting purposes shall be kept for seven years.
- To have your personal data deleted, you must contact customer support by e-mail (email@example.com). A reply to the deletion request will be sent within one month at the latest, specifying the period of deletion.
- Disputes relating to the processing of personal data can be resolved through customer support (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Baltic Airsoft sites