General terms and conditions
- Baltic Airsoft (balticairsoft.eu) is managed by Naissaare Airsoft Camp MTÜ hereinafter (N.A.C.).
- Baltic Airsoft website offers and mediates services and products.
- The Terms and Conditions apply to the legal relationship between the user and the owner of the website at www.balticairsoft.eu (hereinafter the website), Naissaare Airsoft Camp MTÜ (hereinafter N.A.C.), in connection with the purchase of services or products from the website.
- N.A.C. may change the terms and conditions of use of the website and the prices of products and services without notice.
- N.A.C. Details: Naissaare Airsoft Camp MTÜ, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- N.A.C. may restrict or deny user access to certain parts of the website.
- N.A.C. may be removed or blocked from the user's website.
- The User undertakes to use the N.A.C. website and services in good faith and in accordance with the law.
- All prices displayed on the website are in euros.
- The services (events) displayed on the website will take place on the date indicated by the event organiser.
- The event photo, event information, event details, event price and event restrictions displayed on the website have been prepared and selected by the event organiser. The Event Organiser is solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the information displayed at the Event.
- The User will be able to ask the organiser of the event in question (each event organiser is required to fill in the "phone number" field on the website) any clarifying questions by telephone before participating in the event.
- The Client undertakes to use the service of the website, the website only for purposes that are in accordance with the law and good practice.
- By using the N.A.C. services or by sending an e-mail through the N.A.C. website, you are communicating with us electronically. By doing so, you agree to receive feedback from us electronically, such as e-mail, SMS, phone calls. E-mails sent through the N.A.C. page will be stored and a copy of the e-mail will be available in case the e-mail was sent through the N.A.C. page by a registered user. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other information that we transmit to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- N.A.C. logos are protected by Estonian, European and international copyright law.
- N.A.C. may use images/videos uploaded to the website to promote or advertise N.A.C.
Right of use and access
- You may be required to be an N.A.C. user in order to use certain services and facilities on the N.A.C. website. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user account and password and for accessing your user account. You are responsible for all activities that occur through your user account. N.A.C. has the right to refuse service, terminate your account, remove or edit content on the N.A.C. website, refuse to honor any order. All N.A.C. users must be 13+ years of age.
- The User is solely responsible for the accuracy of the data entered during registration.
- When registering as a user, you must enter the correct first name and surname.
- When a user participates in an event, he or she understands that it is an extreme activity and will act accordingly in order to safeguard his or her own well-being and the health of others at the event. The Event Participant will avoid life-threatening activities at the Event. Obeys the orders of the organiser or persons authorised by the event.
User - Event organiser
- The event photo, event information, event details, event price and event restrictions have been prepared and selected by the event organiser. The Event Organiser is solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the information displayed at the Event.
- The organiser of the event is responsible for the correctness of the location of the event and for obtaining the necessary authorisation to organise the event.
User - Transport
- The user providing the transport service to the event is solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data entered.
- The user providing the transport service is responsible for the health of the accepted users by providing the transport and respecting the law.
- The user providing the transport service and the user seeking transport shall communicate and agree on the provision of transport.
- N.A.C. shall not be liable for the transport service or for any cancellation of the transport service.
- N.A.C. shall not be liable for the technical condition and maintenance of the vehicle of the user providing the transport service.
- The user providing the transport service is responsible for the technical condition of the vehicle, its upkeep, the persons and goods transported.
- N.A.C. may change the terms and conditions of use of the website and the prices of N.A.C. products/services.
- The N.A.C. or the organiser of the event has the right to cancel the service if, due to a technical error, the price displayed on the website was incorrect.
- Any disagreement between the User and the N.A.C. or the Event Organiser shall be settled by negotiation.
- If the user has any complaints about the website, they should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com.
Baltic Airsoft sites